·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Paul123:

___He’s not letting these go for a decent price however :( ___At $1000 reserve which is what he is asking, I will pick up some used 03 Premium’s and have them chromed in a core swap with a known Chroming process dealer that I can contact afterwards … that is unless he lowers his reserve?

___By the way, have you seen how many X’s are currently up on E-Bay? I have been watching this for over 6 months and have never seen so many listed at one time!

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
Registered
150 Posts
chromes

he will actually trade your stock rms for these with 440 bucks. u send the money, he sends the chromes, u mount them on the new rims, and sent back yours and your done. not bad for 440 bucks, im thinkin of doing it.
wg

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
That's not a bad deal

·
Registered
329 Posts
That really is a good deal

Hi Paul123,

I just came from Smithtown Acura out east and they wanted $1000. They send out your rims to Colorado (parts guy said it couldn't be done out here because of environmental reasons) for 2-3 weeks. Whats funny is he said they would give you 4 doughnut wheels in the mean time.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Re: chromes

URIRx98 said:
he will actually trade your stock rms for these with 440 bucks. u send the money, he sends the chromes, u mount them on the new rims, and sent back yours and your done. not bad for 440 bucks, im thinkin of doing it.
wg
$440 + shipping those huge heavy rims.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Re: That really is a good deal

BklynMDX said:
Whats funny is he said they would give you 4 doughnut wheels in the mean time.
I would really like to see a pic of an MDX riding on 4 doughnuts...kind of the anthesis of the "dub" look.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
gto-dave said:
Here's some Doughnuts!
"Ask and it shall be given unto to." Not only doughnuts, but 2 MDX's going at it in a drag race. Ohhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhh!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts