Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I will try to replace the sway bar linkage and bushing first and see if the clunking sound will go away. The parts are not expensive and relatively easy to install. Just want to confirm these are the correct parts:

Link Assembly, Front Stabilizer (51320-S0X-C01). $20x2

Bush, Stabilizer Holder
(51306-STX-A12) $4x2

Nut, Flange (12MM)
(90362-SZA-A00) $0.50x4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,339 Posts

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
Ride comfort is really good on those Moog Bushings… But I think any bushing would have made my ride better as my OE Bushings were stiffened to hell..

·
Registered
190 Posts
When I bought mine the front sway bar end links were replaced with some brand of aftermarket ones (they have blue on them), front end still has a clunk when going over small bumps. Driving me nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
752 Posts
My 2007 MDX Sport used the 24mm Moog bushings #K90544, which cross reference to the Rayobestos #550-1369

The MDX Base (non-Sport), for 2007, uses a 22mm bushing, from Moog #K90559.

Here's the Moog website link, to verify the numbers:
https://www.moog-suspension-parts.com/products/acura_mdx_4wd_2007

Take the passenger tire off, for more access to the bushing's saddle bolts.
Go to your ACE Hardware store's plumbing section and get some 100% plumbers silicone grease, for the inside of the new bushings, to help avoid squeaking.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Sway bar linkage & Bushing

Of course I read this after buying everything for the 2012 Advance swaybar switchout last month. Oh well, at least I got the cheapest OEM prices & shipping I could find. Not worth it to return the links at this point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts