Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
My 2015 with just over 90k miles has started doing this...I am nearing my service appointment for an oil change, followed the next service with likely the $1500 USD 105k major service. I will let the dealer know this is happening, they have serviced this vehicle since it was purchased used in 2016 with just over 12k on it.
Any update on this surging issue, I also have a 2015 with 94k and just starting to notice this surge, possible to take quick action to remedy or does this mean a new TC is required? Concerned!

Thanks,
VAGator

· Registered
38 Posts
1st and last trans fluid change was around 54k, so now approaching 40k. I had this service done at our local Honda dealer, hope that was not a mistake. Will be calling Acura dealer to discuss TSB and if they can perform that service...fingers crossed that resolves. I guess my question NVAKeith, you mention having to repeat every 24k, is this expected and if so, do you still have the vehicle or did you move onto a different year, notice you have a 2017. I am eyeing the 2020 versions, but not sure if this trans issue was resolved in the 9-speed, any feedback on that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
VAGator

· Registered
38 Posts
NVAKeith, sorry to hear of your accident/total, hope everyone was ok. I too am ok to change the transmission fluid as needed, so other than this, the 2015 has been spot on, no issue to speak of other than having to replace a radiator. Will take it in to have fluid change....thanks for the info.

VAGator

1 - 3 of 3 Posts