Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

SUNSHADES.....from Hondacuraworld

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  hondacuraplanet 
#1 ·
Pictured here with Acura salesman Chris Del Prince is the long-awaited Intro-Tech roll-upable sunshade for the MDX. What a nice fit! It's shown here on the outside of the windshield for better display. I only have 3 of them at the moment, and can get plenty more. The price on them is $35.00, more than most, but much better quality than any one I've seen, and of course that includes shipping anywhere in the continental US.

See less See more
#2 ·
I bought one that looks very similar from the parts department at Acura of Concord, CA for $29. It's made by a company called HeatShield and specifically fitted for the MDX windshield. It works very well. The only problem I have is when I don't roll it tightly enough, the velcro strap doesn't reach all the way around to hold it rolled up.

#6 ·
My pic? Geez, that's right....very few people know what I look like! But, then again, I only know what a couple of YOU look like!

BTW, you are right....it's a roll-up, with it's own little velcro tie.

Guess we'll have to wait 'till the next accessory announcement for my pic! Tell me what you want and I'll see what I can do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.