·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in doing a Sunroof Deflector Group Buy? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
How many inches does it hang over the opening?

Is it going to block much of the sky view?

Just a few questions before I decide, as the wife likes the sky view, but noise is a factor at high speed.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Some advice here just FWIW. :)

I have one on my MDX. It looks nice from the outside. However, it blocks about half of the view. Even worse, during the winter months, snow gets under it and it is EXTREMELY hard to get it out. Especially if it is snowing and raining and it becomes ice.

I am considering getting rid of mine!

·
3,109 Posts
ByeByeChrysler said:
Just a few questions before I decide, as the wife likes the sky view, but noise is a factor at high speed.
It causes too much noise at high speed when the top is open or even just tilted, beats me why, I thought it would cut down the noise. I took it off, much better now. Maybe will put it back on for the summer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like the way it looks. I didn't realize that noise increases with it on. It's supposed to keep the noise down, isn't it? I think I'd still get one and if I don't like it, I could always take it off. If anyone wants to sell me one their getting rid of, let me know :2:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Base on my experience, I find that with the sunroof open and the wind deflector in place the wind noise is substantially decreased. The deflector is quite large so you do not get all the sun. IMO, I think the deflector is worth the price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts