Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
I dont know if I have a body side molding now, what do they look like. Sorry I am new to the MDX game.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Interested in BSMs for the 03? I have a bunch that I'll unload cheap :)
Any Taffetta WHite? How much?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
hondacuraworld said:
Interested in BSMs for the 03? I have a bunch that I'll unload cheap :)
C'mon, Tim. I know you have some BSMs for 07-08 to unload (esp. in steel blue color) :)

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
hondacuraworld said:

Those I don't have, but I can get them in still.....99.00 flat
Nevermind. I think if I was going to swap mine out I would probably be better off with the wider 04 style. Thanks anyways.

·
Registered
88 Posts
01 - 06 BSM

Originally posted by hondacuraworld
Interested in BSMs for the 03? I have a bunch that I'll unload cheap

Hey Tim, Do you have any BSM - NBP for 01 - 06.

$99?

Thanks

Tien

·
Registered
88 Posts
Oh, I was actually interested in the wide BSM. How much do they run?

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am Timmys Biggest fan

Tim all these specials you have floating around , hows about getting me a spoiler for my 2002 TL S , Im still in need of one of those , hell ill even come to the store to pick it up...

Hope the new year treats you well old man.... BTW Hows that hair piece fitting? i hope its not the one that slides around on top of your head....

Keep in touch
Dave :eek:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey Tim,

Looks like you have several that want the BSM for the older 1st gen MDX. I am looking for the wide ones for our Aspen White 06.

Thoughts on pricing?

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Re: I am Timmys Biggest fan

davemiamiacura said:
Tim all these specials you have floating around , hows about getting me a spoiler for my 2002 TL S , Im still in need of one of those , hell ill even come to the store to pick it up...

Hope the new year treats you well old man.... BTW Hows that hair piece fitting? i hope its not the one that slides around on top of your head....

Keep in touch
Dave :eek:
Whassamatter there, fellow bald man, your dealership not treating you right? C'mere, come to Hondacuraworld :D

Glad to hear you're still kicking around there. And, it's 4 degrees this morning, but hey, at least we can't saddle insects when loaner cars aren't available :2:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
hondacuraworld said:
Dealer cost on those went up by about $20 last month, and I never raised the price. That's one thing that I doubt I could really do better on, assuming you're referring to the 2007-08 style.
Wish I could, but see above, quote from page 1.......

I'm trying to fight having to raise my CURRENT price on them :(

21 - 34 of 34 Posts