Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After I change the battery I have all this lights coming on. Most likely what could be causing this issue? Please help.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
After I change the battery I have all this lights coming on. Most likely what could be causing this issue? Please help.
did you reverse the terminals at any point in time? You could have popped a few fuses if you did.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Disconnect the battery again and leave it for 15 minutes and connect again to make sure all your modules boot/reset correctly. Make sure the battery connections are clean(sandpaper) and tight. Some new terminals are narrow and need to tighten securely.

Check your ground connections to the chassis and engine, make sure they are making a good ground.

Check for burnt fuses, on the engine area and inside cabin.. Don't know if the rear fuse box fuses are critical for this..

AC

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Disconnect the battery again and leave it for 15 minutes and connect again to make sure all your modules boot/reset correctly. Make sure the battery connections are clean(sandpaper) and tight. Some new terminals are narrow and need to tighten securely.

Check your ground connections to the chassis and engine, make sure they are making a good ground.

Check for burnt fuses, on the engine area and inside cabin.. Don't know if the rear fuse box fuses are critical for this..

AC
Checked Everything and still having the same issue.

·
Registered
150 Posts
This seems to come up once a month. After you get a new battery or jump starting a weak battery, you may still have VSA errors which is also related to the AWD errors (vehicle stability assist:83, all-wheel drive:77). This is because the VSA system is not initiated after the low voltage event.

In order to clear the errors, you must reset the VSA computer. This is a very easy fix!

Simply turn the car off and remove the key. Locate the ABS VSA fuse under the driver side dash (#29 fuse I believe) and remove it for 1 minute. After 1 minute, re-install fuse and all errors will be cleared!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hello I just want to let you guys know that I found out what was the problem. After searching for few weeks on google I came across the following video on youtube
He describe exactly what my problem was and the solution. I notice when it was stuck on park the stop light wont workk. So I purchase the following part number: 36750-SJA-013 Follow the instructions on the video and problem solve!!.

Hopefully this would help other people with the same problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts