Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed my order on Oct 26th. Build date was Dec 7th-11th. However the vechile status has not changed from "Build". We were hoping to have it by X-mas and our vacation. Does look likely now. Surprise the delearship didn't have more info for me. '03 MDX Touring/RES/Nav/Side Step/cargo net/cargo cover. Thinking about adding wook shift knob/moon roof deflector:1: :1:

·
Registered
259 Posts
I can understand. Placed my order for a 2003 SS MDX at the beginning of November, with a build date of 16DEC02. I was hoping for delivery before Christmas, but now I'm not so sure. Spoke to the dealer today, but they have no answers as of yet. :8: :23: :rolleyes:

2003 SS MDX (cdn model) - and still waiting :rolleyes:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ordered back in August!

I feel the pain!
I placed my order back in August with a ship date of mid November. Every few weeks, I would get a phone call saying it's delayed. Now I hear mid January for delievery! I'm telling you, the longer I wait the more I want to go test drive the GX470 or even get a used X5 4.4

I really wanted a nice Christmas present!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Good things come to those who wait... Just hang there. It'll be worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Just wait.......

You are all lucky ones. I wait 7 months to receive my 'X. You are just waiting few months.

·
Registered
499 Posts
WOW!

That makes no sense!

I ordered mine at the begining of November, and it was delivered 4 Dec (Tour/Nav/RES/BSM/Tow Pac)!

All I can say is the wait is definitely worth it. You'll love the X..:1:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
While I'm waiting

While I'm waiting I still take my ritual Sunday morning drive which entails of Mercedes-Benz (new ML350 Inspiration package), Volvo XC90, GX470, X5 and MDX to view to lucky buyers whose vehicle to setting waiting for their owner to pick them up. Every vehicle has it pros and cons. I test-drove them all. But the MDX has the best overall package for the money and gadgets. I just wander upon this website and it is great. Look forward to learning and sharing experiences. :rolleyes: :2:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the group! While you are patiently waiting, load up on all the great info this site has to offer.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Casique said:
WOW!

That makes no sense!

I ordered mine at the begining of November, and it was delivered 4 Dec (Tour/Nav/RES/BSM/Tow Pac)!

All I can say is the wait is definitely worth it. You'll love the X..:1:

Casique,

I never know how dealer allocate the car to the buyer. I guess you are just lucky that someone cancelled his/her order and that just match your needs.

There is member who pick up his MDX on the first day he went to check up the car. So he is even luckier than you are. :eek:

But I guess if we tell dealer than we will install all the accessories and pay for the premium price, we will able to get the car really soon, instead of waiting for months.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good news

Got received call from the delearship. My '03 Black/Ebony/Touring/Nav/RES/black side step/cargo net/cargo cover is on it way to me. Unfortunately the last day the delearship is open is Dec 23rd and leave to vacation until, Dec 30th. Now I will be worrying about all the curious buyers that want to sit in and see what a fully loaded MDX is like. This is the first Nav and RES vechicle the delearship has sold.

I am thinking about adding the moonroof visor and Burlwood shift knob. Any suggestions?

I directed the delearship not to put and delearship logo's on the MDX or front license plate.

Thanks for the support during my wait.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Congrats.... I guess this will not be your Xmas gift.... instead it will be your New Year gift. :2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts