Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Recidivist Bonehead
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my steering wheel make noise when I first start the engine and shift it to drive position and start turning the steering wheel without moving the car yet, that's the time when i hear the groaning type of noise.

Anyone has anything like that ?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I wouldn't say "impolite". Maybe the others who viewed your post are curious as to the problem you are facing. But obviously, as you can tell by the lack of responses, no one can help you out.

Be patient.

But a "groaning" sound is never a good thing. I would go to the dealership.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
RatMan said:
what an impolite forum. None respond to my post?
Originally posted by BaldEagle

All your posts have been negative. You sound like another member that has been banned numerous times (MDXSuxs, RunDown, Coolguy, etc..). Are you that same person?

Me thinks Ratman doth protest too much.:finger:

Check this out:http://www.acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17999

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
HEY RAT.....Your signature line doesn't even indicate you have an MDX. :rolleyes:

......Ratman-------->:behead:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
HEY RAT.....Your signature line doesn't even indicate you have an MDX. :rolleyes:

......Ratman-------->:behead:
O3 SBP Acura MDX

But I suspect this is the beginning of a long line of complaints. If you notice, he has concentrated on problems related to turning the wheel while he moves the gearshift, and getting stuck in neutral when going from from D to Park.
Wait until he actually starts moving. Just imagine the complaints arising out of 'stepping on the accelerator'.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Upon finishing his 2nd cup of coffee.....Hockeyplayer realizes that he missed that detail..... :27:

·
Can see but can't speak
311 Posts
RatMan said:
my steering wheel make noise when I first start the engine and shift it to drive position and start turning the steering wheel without moving the car yet, that's the time when i hear the groaning type of noise.

Anyone has anything like that ?
Your steering wheel is makes noise because it is crying out for your attention. You should stop calling it a piece of crap and appreciate it for what it is. If you don't stop abusing it and start showing it some love, your X will just continue to give to more problems. Do yourself a favor and sell the X to a owner who will appreciate it or put the X out of its misery and crash it into a brick wall.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts