Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright you guys in the Lone Star State, I'm starting up a new roll call. I know there is A LOT of MDX driver just floating out there that love to drive their X as must as I do. With enough interest, I would like to eventually get some type of meet going, possibly a Hill Country drive with other Acura owners in the fall. From all ends of the state, post up! :29:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Here is my MDX Story:

First post,

It is my second Acura! I totaled my 01 CLS in 2006 and since than I was stuck driving our 99 Sienna LE. Finally, my wife privately sold it last Friday. It had 125Kmiles.

On Saturday, we went shopping for an MDX.

In Short, we stopped by local (DFW) independent luxury car dealer. He had 5 MDX.

Here what we got:
2004 MDX Touring, NAV and RES
Black on Block
66500 miles

Options:
Chrome Wheels
Sports Tires
Side Rails
Towing hitch
Cargo Cover
All Weather mats.

Extras: Dealer Serviced (all regular services) and Extra Glossy Paint :2:

Asking price: $24K, Negotiated price $22.5k + Tax/Fees = OTD $24k.

State of Origing CAL, then sold to Houston, then Dallas.

Did I get a good deal?

BTW, I was so happy I almost got a 2005 RL with 33K miles....

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackMDXRider said:
Did I get a good deal?
First off, :welcome:!!!

Yeah, that a price sweet deal ya got. I paid about the same, also around the same mileage a 1 1/2 ago; I that was for a Premium, not Touring! Surely it is in much better shape than mine is.

Well if you're interested, later on in the year, we Acura drivers of all models here in Texas get together, usually in Austin and go on a "spirited" hill country drive ending up a somewhere good to eat.

I'll keep this tread posted with events.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello from Round Rock, TX.

No disrespect to the MDX crowd, but if it's going to be a "spirited" run can I come in my GTI :) Its more fun on the curvy sections.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah... The more the merrier! We are a EOV (Equal Opportunity Vehicle) group but, I guarantee you'll be surprised when put your X the test on those curves. Yeah, its about the Acuras, but there always wanna be's taggin along!:2: As for the MDX crowd that shows up, that would be just me for right now:D !

But keep watching out. I will post events here and PM/email everyone who post to this thread, just in case they are not avid users of the forum.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I hear yeah on the MDX. It wasn't my first choice of SUV but I've been really impressed with the handle and performance. Only regret is the color exterior and interior and not getting the sport model.

Vito

1 - 6 of 6 Posts