Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my Silver MDX, with all the exterior accessories installed (so far, maybe flares in the future).

I was originally going to use aftermarket wheels, but decided to keep the touring wheels chromed. I ruled out a 19" or 20" rim (we have enough bad roads in KC with deep potholes!), and looked at 18" as a good compromise. However, I could not find a 18" wheel that looked significantly better than the stock 17"ers. I did find some I really liked, but the offset was wrong (you need a fwd +40 offset approx). I like the chrome wheels, looks good with the chrome door handles and trim.

I decided to use the Acura black side steps over the chorme or stainless ones, as they help offset the wheels. Chrome steps may be a little too much.... I like they way the Acura steps fit as well.

I also kept the rear deflector black, I like the contrast.

After seeing the formfit deflector on this site, I decided to install it. I like the front-end protection it provides, and the look is aggressive.

I am still considering flares and/or pinstriping. My dealer has a pinstriping service that will put subtle stripes down both sides at a reasonable price. Looks good, I saw it on a black X.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pic 2

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pic 3

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Octavian:

Rear mud flaps are there, just a little hard to see in the pics. My camara overcompensated for the bright sunlight a little, and the pics are dark. The wheels really shine, more so than in the pics.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts