Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed a squeek/rattle noise on the driver's side above my left ear when going over bumps. Opening the driver's window the slightest amount cures the problem. Any thoughts on how to fix this before I take it in to the dealer? Otherwise everything is great with my week-old car. Thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Ear noise

I had the car in the shop three times for a similar noise problem. My car was # 379 off the assembly line. I watched as the took apart much of the car. It turned out to be the metal guilde that holds the drivers window. It was not put together correctly. They had to order parts. Works great now with no noise.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've got the same problem. It's coming from the rear, upper left side of the driver's window. I guess at the 7,500 mile service I'll get it fixed. Hopefully, our rattle/squeeks will be remedied like Steameng8's was!:4:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Door pillar/window rattle-Solution

Your rattle:
"It's coming from the rear, upper left side of the driver's window. "
Sounds like mine. They had to replace a deformed run channel holding the window. Part 72275-S3V-A01 Channel, L. Fr.

There was some other part htey needed, but it not have. They somehow fixed the rattle without the part.

I sure hope this helps you. My car was in the shop 3 times for this untill they found the problem and fixed it.:cool:

·
Registered
65 Posts
My car is a week old - just started driving it (was finishing the lease miles on my old car) And I notice this same sound - The dealer was good on the sale - lets see how they are on the fix of this issue. But it sounds like the same problem I have.

Larzgold

1 - 5 of 5 Posts