Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to see it last Friday with the kids. The movie kicks booty! Nice action, not too fast paced, not too slow, with good special effects (not overdone) and nice plot. Very entertaining. 8 thumbs up (all my family members).

·
Registered
206 Posts
Was that one thumb per member or two?

I agree, I really enjoyed Spiderman. It broke a lot of records. Now Im waiting for Star Wars II to come out.

·
Registered
619 Posts
spiderman - i give it 4 out of 5 stars. It is hard for a comics based movie to be great, and this movie was pretty good.

I just hope that episode II is better than I.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
At the movies

Toby Mcguire did an excellent job as Peter Parker and Spiderman. The movie is excellent! DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT the MAKING OF SPIDERMAN???

1) The cost for each of the Spiderman suit is $175,000.00
2) Production was delayed because five of the Spiderman suit was stolen.
3) on 9/11 the tradegy of the twin towers happened and the Trailer of Spiderman had to be edited and deleted from the movie due to 9/11. (The scene was of a bank robbery where the helicopter and robbers flew between the twin towers and Spidey sprayed his web between the twin towers and caught the helicopter between the twin tower building.) Production was delayed again for reshooting of the scene for the movie before release.

AS for Star Wars Episode II- It is going to be more of a love story between Annakin Skywalker and the Princess. You will see the beginning transformation of Annakin to Darth Vader. You will also see how and where the Storm Troopers come from..Hence..."Attack of the 'Clones." Episode II will be EXCITING....I cant wait!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts