Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
HI..

SURE!

WHERE IN LA SHOULD WE MEET?

JUST WENT TO A LITTLE OFF ROADING IN PALM SPRING..

RUN OVER SOME DRY BUSH AND LOTS WIND!

SO.. WHERE TO MEET?

^_^

TYP

·
Registered
16 Posts
Socal location

Hey. I'm just a lowly Arizonan, but can I tag along? (The Southwest group looks like its for the Texas area.)

It's been a while since I lived in L.A., but how about around Big Bear Lake East of L.A.? I haven't been there, but I suspect that the drive is beautiful (especially in the 'x')....

What cha think???? Huh, huh????

:) :)

·
Registered
619 Posts
hey azmutt

u are more than welcome to join the hip, cool SW region. we plan on having lotsa fun. Heck, if u were interested, maybe we could all meet in the NM region. I just thought that the drive would be a bit far for u. u do realize that TEXAS is quite wide, and that most of west Tx. ain't all that purty(if we met in Tx).;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Texas

I sure know about the great state of Texas (and when they say 'great' they are most certainly referring - among other things - to its size). :D :D

I just remember a cross-country move from Phoenix to Atlanta carrying a whole bunch of stuff in the back of my little Nissan Sentra (including 2 meowling cats) and it took two #$%@! days to get across Texas!!! Not very pleasant memories....

But thank you very much for the hospitality! I guess driving across TX in an 'x' would be very different (except instead of meowling cats I'd have a meowling 3-year-old in the back).

Hmmm..... ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm up for a meet.

AZMutt, I see you have two of them. Would you be bringing both? That would be impressive.

:D

·
Registered
595 Posts
HI..

SO ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A MEET IN LA OR WHAT?

I JUST SAY 2 GG TODAY IN THE LITTLE TOKYO PARKING LOT.

I GUESS PPL IN LA TOO BUSY TO MEET?

TYP

·
Registered
16 Posts
OK - Head Count Everyone!

AZMutt, I see you have two of them. Would you be bringing both? That would be impressive.
Yeah....definately have to do some multitasking there...:p

OK - So far by my count we have *4* folks ready to meet:

AZmutt (me)
kevinhaun
TYP
JR8

Anyone else???? Now is your chance to sign up for this amazing opportunity!!!!:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
How about the 1st So Cal meeting at Acura-MDX Corporate Headquarters in Torrance? I believe there are some ACURAMDX.org members that actually work at HQ. Would they be able to line something up? Or a call into customer service. Think of all the possibilities! Tour of HQ, live feedback on the MDX and assessories , Hollywood this not that far away...film a TV commerial with testimonials from real MDX owners, find out how many MDX would fill their parking lot, spell MDX with MDXs for their next brochure ...etc. Our live input is priceless, but it should be worth at least lunch for us.

Still running strong after 66,000 miles.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts