Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
dakster said:
Welp when are we gonna do this?
Well, it's still over 7 months off :p but I've gone ahead and set the date for the Fourth Annual Big CMEP (CR-V/MDX/Element/Pilot) Scrub in St. Augustine. It's gonna be on Saturday, February 15th, which is the day before the Daytona 500 so if you're coming from out of town you will want to make hotel reservations early. We'll be meeting at the Caddyshack restaraunt in the World Golf Village at 11:00 and hopefully I'll be able to find a nearby off-roading location since the golf course construction site we used last year will probably have golfers on it by then :2: Or we could head straight for South St. Augustine beach after lunch where they allow beach driving. I'll post more details later. I've still got the MDX seperation net that Tim donated as a prize for last year so there is already at least one (slightly used) prize to be given away :)

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey all, only one month til the 4th Annual Big Scrub, see the link in my sig line for details. Hopefully there will be lots of MDXs in attendance :) Tim told me he MIGHT be there :D Post in here if you are planning to attend.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
This sounds great, BUT by the time I read this thread, we had already firmed up plans to go skiing in NC that same weekend.:3:
Besides, I'd love to visit St. Aug, never been there but have heard it's beautiful.

Hate we'll miss it, but maybe we'll make the next one. Have fun!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Woohoo, it's less than a week away :D The forecast for St. Augustine this Saturday is:

High: 72°F
Mostly Cloudy
Wind: From the South Southwest at 10 mph
Precip: 10 %
Max. Humidity: 73 %
UV Index: 5 Moderate

·
Registered
37 Posts
Living down in the Ft. Lauderdale area, I will take any location north of me, but the Orlando/Tampa area would be my choice. I also like Charleston.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The forecast in the post above has been slightly amended from "Mostly Cloudy" to "Partly Cloudy", so hopefully the sun will be out and we'll get some great pics of some MDXs on the beach! :cool: Don't forget, the meeting will be at the Caddyshack at 11:00 am this Saturday (2/15) in St. Augustine, FL. The Caddyshack is in the World Golf Village just off I-95. After lunch we'll be convoying over to South St. Augustine Beach for some beach driving! Hope to see ya there!

21 - 30 of 30 Posts