Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First thing's first......TRAILER HITCHES HAVE BEEN RELEASED FROM BACKORDER! And it's about #$%& time! Price is 502.99 on the kit shipped, hopefuly it will be back and available on the website within a day, but I have 5 kits coming in for release Monday. Call in if you'd like in the meantime :).

Also, on a personal note, this morning was a large milestone for Hondacuraworld.....we hit the $1,000,000 mark in internet sales
this morning since I started selling on the internet back in November 2000. Thanks to EVERYONE for your continued support! :2:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Tim:

Congratulations on acheiving the 1M mark.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congrats on achieving the milestone! Many of us are on our way to helping you make it to $2 million!

:7:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Awesome Job

Awesome job, congratulation, and thanks for proving that excellent service actually counts for something.

You deserve all of the credit for making something out of nothing...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well deserved.

This is a proof of your honesty as well as the trust that we all have in you.
I am sure we all would like to see you reach 2m in half the time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Amen. $2M or bust for Tim no matter what my family must give up!

Pittmdx said:
Well deserved.

This is a proof of your honesty as well as the trust that we all have in you.
I am sure we all would like to see you reach 2m in half the time.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i made my first purchase from tim today and was shocked at how simple everthing was. Email confirmation. Excelent job Tim, congrats on 1m

gary

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Congrats Tim,

I will be ordering more goodies from you later in the road. :)

You have been given out extremely good service. :p

When are you going to start a internet service shop or in-house service call?? :D :cool: :D

- JTM

·
Registered
125 Posts
Way to go !!

My most sincere congrats !! I'm not surprise one bit on your superb accomplishment. What's better than a great thing is to have more of it. I will see you on your next milestone.

·
Registered
50 Posts
:) Congrat to you, Tim. Tim is the man of honest and kindness. Buying stuffs from Tim is simple and peace in mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts