Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there MDXers,

I'm an RDXer looking to convert to an MDXer as my family has grown and our lease is expiring. I'm currently seeing a lease special on Acura's website for a "2018 MDX 9 Speed Automatic SH-AWD Featured Special Lease" for $429/mo and $3,499 due at signing. I'm based in the San Diego area and am wondering if anyone in Southern California can let me know if this is a good deal or if better options are out there to be found? Seems a bit high and given my commute, I'm going to have to negotiate the current 10K mileage per year up to 12K or preferably 15K. Also, does the SH package automatically include the technology package?

Thanks for any and all feedback.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
That is a base MDX... does not include tech pack.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I suggest searching "2018 Acura MDX Lease Deals and Prices" in your preferred search engine; the top hit should take to where you'll find current incentive and money factor details for March.

There is currently a $2,600 lease incentive on Tech and Advance Packages, AWD and FWD. Base has a $1,750 lease incentive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.