Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2017 MDX advance navi glass Cracked after a trip to the market this Sunday morning.

Im pretty sure it's the freezing weather on the east coast thats caused it.

Full warranty but How am I going to explain this to the dealer.??

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
My 2017 MDX advance navi glass Cracked after a trip to the market this Sunday morning.

Im pretty sure it's the freezing weather on the east coast thats caused it.
Yet another reason I require my homes to have a garage.

Full warranty but How am I going to explain this to the dealer.??
The truth is usually a good idea. 0:) Why are you looking for anything more than that?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yet another reason I require my homes to have a garage.

The truth is usually a good idea. 0:) Why are you looking for anything more than that?
Just ranting. It's a sad day. Just hoping they don't say, I'm screwed.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Just ranting. It's a sad day. Just hoping they don't say, I'm screwed.
Lots of MDX owners live in cold climates (Canada, for example) so I have to believe the MDX is designed to handle it. Hopefully your dealer takes care of it without a fight.

·
Registered
869 Posts
What are the clear beads around the periphery of the plastic shield? If that’s a mod that altered air circulation or generated heat ( LEDs ), there could be a problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm more interested in how the hell you get in that MDX when it's time to leave...through the tailgate?
Yup, once or twice a week. I have it backward. The little blue rear wheel convertible is the daily driver and the mdx is the weekend car. Lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are the clear beads around the periphery of the plastic shield? If that’s a mod that altered air circulation or generated heat ( LEDs ), there could be a problem.
Plastic rhyme stone. Sticker. Don't think it generate heat or block circulation. It was there last winter. Didn't have a problem then.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts