Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a small or a sized right tool kit that will fit in the enclosed space in my cargo area of my MDX. I had a nice tool kit that had everything I would ever need but its a little too wide for my space...

Has anyone found or have a nice tool kit that fits that has good stuff in it?

·
Registered
27 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow... thats pretty neat. I also was wanting to have socket wrenches but thinking that I could just get a separate set... I think I saw another one at brookstone I liked but could not remeber the store name till you mentioned it. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Saw this at Sears store

Much more useful that the Brookstone item, Craftsmen "guaranteed forever", good price.

It seems like a good deal in a nice portable hard case. I'd probably be sure to pick up the correct size socket for the lug nuts too, it's only an extra couple of dollars but if you need to change tires it goes much smoother. Add a "locking plier" or two, some duct tape, spare belt and you'll feel invincible!

<a href="http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/[email protected]@@@[email protected]@@@&BV_EngineID=cceeadcffkkmkikcehgcemgdffmdfim.0&vertical=TOOL&fromAuto=YES&bidsite=null&pid=00941785000"> 38-Piece Craftsman Toolset with blow molded case</a>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts