Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm pretty new to this form and just finished doing a lot of modifications to my MDX and thought id share them with everyone. Wheels are 19 TSW's with 255/55/19 Michelin premiere tires. I added some cheap after market window visors I got off amazon. Added some carbon fiber vinyl wrap to the door pillars and am currently in the process of wrapping the wood trim interior pieces as well. Just Tinted the taillights and got the driver and passengers windows to match the rest and some yellow tint over the fog lights, planning on installing some aftermarket headlights I have and plasti dipping the grayish blackish exterior trim pieces this weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just got my mom's 04 MDX touring, its a pretty bland car so I've been planning on doing some mods, where did you find the things like headlights and the rear wing spoiler thing on the hatch?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The rear wing was added on by the previous owner probably factory if you did a Google search online for Acura MDX oem wing you should find some. As for the headlights I got them off amazon with an HID kit for 200bucks not a bad deal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts