Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my '03x a few days ago. The color is hard to describe. It all depends on the time of day and the lighting. In bright daylight it looks like soldier's fatiques but at night it seems bluish grey. Very interesting and mysterious.

The inside is two tone with the upper dash same color as the body and the lower dash and seats in flat medium gray. Don't think I've seen posted pics of this combination but may put up some myself later.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Is this the SBP???!!!

Please, for the love of God, post pics. I have been dying to see this color in action!!!! You will make this mans day!:D

·
Registered
570 Posts
allacura...are you from up north, say Canada?? I think that color up there is a different name? Also slightly diff. in color? Please advise..Pics will be MUCH apprec.:4:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lrpba300 said:
allacura...are you from up north, say Canada?? I think that color up there is a different name? Also slightly diff. in color? Please advise..Pics will be MUCH apprec.:4:
Yes I'm in Canada and it's called Slate Grey and that's a pretty accurate description now that I've taken a closer look at slate floor tiles. Not sure if the brochure is the same as the US version but the cover and a picture inside has that color but in different lighting. The one inside shows a bluish grey undertone. From the posted pics of the Pilot in SBP i would say Slate Grey is SBP.

My pics ... maybe tomorrow night.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts