Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Does anyone know if there are drop springs for the MDX? I was looking for some springs or airbags so i can slam the hell out of it and enter it in a car show. I know it defeats the purpose of off road but im not buying the MDX to off road, just for show and daily drivin! Also any aftermarket preformance parts out there yet? Other than the OEM parts. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Slamming your MDX

Currently-

There are no aftermarket lowering springs for the MDX. The only way to lower your MDX is to cut the springs. Doing this takes precision cutting tools, welding expertise and mechanical know how.

So you may have to wait for like another six months from Tokico, Eibach or Intrax.

Why does everyone who want to get into car showing thinks that a vehicle HAVE TO BE LOWERED to be in the show or win? I think it is so ridiculously funny...it is making my chuckle.

There is an MDX that was in the show at SEMA and it was not slammed. BTW the MDX won for best sound performance, best cosmetics, best stock performance with aftermarket accessories and Best new SUV for 2001.

Anyway...Good luck on whatever you are trying to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts