Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i finally got around to doing a Zaino on my MDX, so far, all i could muster was a Z1, than a Z2 with Zfx added, followed up with a Z6. Hopefully I can Z5 and Z6 it again tomorrow morning. I think I read at Zaino that Z2 should be you last coat, anyone confirm that?? seems like most here Z5 w/ fx and Z6 it continuously. One more question, I was disappointed in the Zfx bottle. I cant believe Zaino makes you pay $20 for what amounts to about, what, 30 drops? On top of that, my little blue eyedrop bottle was only HALF FULL when it was shipped to me, is that normal?
anyway here are alot of pics of my silver X.
Enjoy, Larry
ps- the sun was almost down when I finally got the chance to snap some of these pics, hope they come out alright.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maniks from the front, you get a bit of an idea how much they stick out here. ( asthetically, i think they stick out perfectly )

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
from rear they dont seem to stick out as much, you get a really good idea here, because all the other pics seem like the steps are too far out, which they are not, must be an optical illusion!

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rear passenger side- again, you can see here the steps do not protrude out too far.

by the way, that monster did you all a favor and raised her hand to cover her face. And no, she is not my wife!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
one problem . . .

Just one problem that I see - you mounted the Maniks on backwards ! :eek:

Just kidding (couldn't resist) - sweet looking 'X, enjoy the ride ! :D :D :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
backwards?

hey socal, that was a worry of mine when i had them installed, but the accessory shop that did the installation said that this was the correct way, as told to them by manik company rep, who stated the shorter end is to be aligned with the shorter door, which would be the rear door. After i heard that explanation, I was relieved.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
anyone considering getting the cargo cover from Tim at hondaacuraworld.com?
here is a pic of it covering my mess. its a worthy addition.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
another of the cargo cover- hard to tell how clean it makes the interior look, but it does look good.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
view of manik side step with passenger door open.
honestly it is a little bit awkward to step over if you have short legs (I'm 5'10 and make it) but stepping on the step and entering is very easy. easpecially if you have people/kids getting into the 3rd row seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
these are the Kraco mats i bought at Costco for $19.99
definitely worth it. you can see a little bit of dirty stain where the heal of you shoe would rest. that dirt would be engrained in the carpet if not for the mat!
I actually just ordered the Acura mats and cargo net, cargo tray for the trunk. I'm gonna use the Acura mats as my everyday, and throw in the Kraco mats on rainy or snowy days and days we go to the beach so the channels catch and hold the water/sand.

drivers side first:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts