• Running Boards?

Votes: 22 37.9%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The chromed look of the side steps or black running boards?
My wife prefer side steps but i feel running boards cover the bottom of X better.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Do some searches, LOTS of info on this, in fact I thought a similar poll was already done.
You can find pictures too. Most seem to prefer side steps over running boards as it adds a sportier look.
Yes, the running boards do cover the bottom more if that's what you want, but then this is an SUV and sits higher anyway. The boards looks a little boring in my opinion.
The Acura side steps (black or chrome) look good and cover the bottom more than some of the aftermarket, like the Maniks, which are out further from the body. It's really a personal choice.
Study the pics.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh ic ^_^
new here...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Running Board has better usage for me. But chrome steps looks extremely nice on certain body color. Anyhow, RB isn't look bad on the SS, and since it fits me better, I decided to use it over steps.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I prefer none! That should've been included here.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I voted for chrome sidesteps, but my real vote would've been 'none of the above' or 'black sidesteps.'

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
No matter how the poll comes out you need to buy the ones that you like. Then thank your wife for her good judgement and how well the SS Steps look on your MDX.:2:

·
Registered
653 Posts
Originally I was thinking rinning boards. But after seeing a few pics of a Black X with chrome, I'm sold. Now where is that socket set:4: :4: :4:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts