Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for chrome side steps and manik guards to put on my 02 Nighthawk. Can anyone give me any information about where I could find these? Thanks.

·
Registered
7 Posts
TRY....

HEY-
I hear what your saying ! when we first got our '02 mdx we went to several places in my area ,but no luck 4-6 week wait, all saying manik backorder .Then I called my local Royco Parts dealer they said they had them in stock and I could pick them up tommorrow. Didn't believe it but when I went there they had them ! paid 425 but well worth it so I didnt have to wait just a suggestion GOOD LUCK!!!

'02 mesa beige/ touring
locks/muds/cargo liner/ss manik ss/ 7/100, warr.
FROM TIM ....
weather techs
moonroof visor
hood deflector
window vent guards

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went to a place local to me called auto fashion, they had them in stock. Went in and picked them up. I paid $194 out the door for black manik bars, they wanted approx. $350 for the front push/brush gaurds, but I opted to not get it at this time.

Only one disappointment with the manik bars, looking at the MDX from the side I can see the stainless steel bolts used to hold the bars to the frame brackets, kinda of ooks tacky to me on a ~$40k vehicle. I am gonna get some black touch up paint so they are not as noticeable.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Manik makes some Polished Stainless Steel Side steps look just like chrome. A couple places with great prices are

nordleth
Ultimateparts

Ultimate parts does not have the picture but if you call, they will have the Maniks. If both places are out of stock, they will have Manik send backorders directly when they become available and so the time frame is the same...

By the way, these look like they were made for the MDX... same shine and look as the door handles...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Thanks... I already have them installed on the car and they are suiting the actual purpose I bought them for, which is to allow my 82 yr.old uncle to get into the vehicle...

I am deciding and what other accessories to add, probably the rear mud flaps/guards...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts