Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 361 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely you have something to hug and hold other than your MDX...or, for those 'in waiting', your purchase agreement.

Post a pic of your 4 footed friend...or maybe one with feathers, scales...slime...or whatever.

Here's our Max. He's our favorite import (Maltese) and 13yrs young. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
"Bart" the Miniture Schnauzer

We love our dog but he has added a puncture on the armrest and a scratch to the passanger door on our MDX!
We always jump at the chance to share family pet pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
No physical damage to the car by Bailey, just a lot of shedding blonde hair on the black interior.

Here she is after catching and tearing apart her "cat burglar" toy.

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
ok ok, I couldn't resist..

Can anyone guess the breed from this wonderful closeup?! :)

I don't actually own this dog, YET! But I will be acquiring a puppy within 6 months.. I am thinking of calling him MDX.. I meant MAX!

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cute dog

LOL @ that close up. Genemish, it's funny to look at him/her...:D:D:D. Is it the same breed as the Clintons have?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Re: ok ok, I couldn't resist..

genemish said:
Can anyone guess the breed from this wonderful closeup?! :)

I don't actually own this dog, YET! But I will be acquiring a puppy within 6 months.. I am thinking of calling him MDX.. I meant MAX!

:)
Looks like a Weimaraner (aka "Grey Ghost"). Had one a while back. Great dogs, but hyper -- need lots of exercise. Get him to run next to your MDX, which you drive all the time, and he'll have plenty of exercise.....

·
Registered
925 Posts
Creme,

I gotta ask. How does the pig use the bathroom? I mean, do you have a litter box (like a cat) or does the pig let you know (like a dog)?

Just curious.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Both, actually.

When she was a baby, she went right to a litter box, just like a cat.

When she got older, she would ring a bell that was hung by the door (yes, with her snout).

As an adult, she has her own house out back, with heat, music, stuffed toys, and artwork on the walls.

A lucky pig.

"It's all in the schnozz"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Toys?

Crem de la SUV said:
...As an adult, she has her own house out back, with heat, music, stuffed toys, and artwork on the walls.
Couldn't let this one go by. Tell me, what does a pig play with? I can just see you standing in your back yard saying "Winifred, go root out a truffle for Daddy!";) ;)

Also does her Baconess like to ride in the MDX and if so how do you get her in?

·
Registered
446 Posts
another question..

Does your pig watch Winnie the Pooh.. and if so, how did she react? :)

What about cooking channels? :) You know what Emeril would say..

By the way, VERY CUTE pig..

1 - 20 of 361 Posts