6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too late I already blew it:D

Its been a lot of fun guys:cool:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Congratulations! Keep on posting.

I've been dying for someone to catch up to me. I don't want to be the highest posting non-moderating member here, and remery seems to be lagging nowadays. :D

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Whether 1K is profound or frivolous depends entirely on the author :)

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I knew of course when I hit 999

I sat on 999 for a while. There were several threads I sort of wanted to post in, but in all honesty it was just idle chit-chat. I couldn't help but think was any one of those comments "worthy" of number 1000. Then I felt guilty for thinking that way (sort of;) ).

What to do, what to do. By that time the lunch break ended. On the drive home I contemplated the profundity (or absurdity) of the whole situation:D ;)

I thought it worthy of putting it before the .org for everyones comments. I even considered making it a POLL:rolleyes: . But of course sitting on 999 made even asking the question a mute point. So I ended my delemma late last night by starting this thread and going to bed:eek:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Dale,

I think you should win the award for racking up the most posts in the shortest time. Im sure you will hit 1000 this month after you get your MDX.

·
Registered
747 Posts
ifeldman said:
Dale,

I think you should win the award for racking up the most posts in the shortest time. Im sure you will hit 1000 this month after you get your MDX.
If in fact you rack 1000 this month or even next month, Dale--something's wrong--you MUST enjoy the new X! I hope we don't hear from you at least for a week after you pick it up, and even then just unsubstantial posts like, " :D :D ", and questions like, "Can I sleep in my X?"

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
haha...

as long as Dale is not TOO tall. I am sure he could sleep in his "X" with 2nd and 3rd rows down. :D :D

If Dale posts over 1000 this month, something is really wrong. When I first got my X, I spend more time to enjoy it, instead of coming up here... :p

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Congrats MSU! 1000 was an emotional time for me too - hanging out on that 999, and wondering what to do.

Actually I forgot what I did now...

A true sign of old age in Internet years! :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats on 1000+! I will use this opportunity to try and catch up.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
JTM said:
haha...

as long as Dale is not TOO tall. I am sure he could sleep in his "X" with 2nd and 3rd rows down. :D :D

If Dale posts over 1000 this month, something is really wrong. When I first got my X, I spend more time to enjoy it, instead of coming up here... :p
Talked to the salesman today, my car is actually ready right now, everything installed. He said the last time he looked they were getting it all cleaned up and he will have them go over it again Saturday morning before I get in around 1pm from Ontario airport (Calif.).
The biggest question is whether the driver to pick us up at the airport should have a sign, or go by what we are wearing.
All my problems should be that big. He also told me some people want to be picked up in their new car. I said, no way. They can drive it around the dealership to make sure everything is working correctly, because we have 500 miles of driving to get home!
He said understood, besides the dealership has never been crazy about testing the extent of their liability.
I normally stop every couple of hours for pit stops, so maybe I will stretch out a bit on these seats. I'm sure it will be a great ride! :cool:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
DaleB ...

Welcome to SCAL. Hope your visit is pleasent and that find something here worth taking back [hmmm].

Seriously, enjoy the new wheels and drive safely. Don't forget you're supposed to go easy on the baby for a couple of miles to let it get used to its new world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts