Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mdxer's,

After replacing my electronic Shocks (all of them) by regular one KYB G-Excel, on my MDX 2007 Sports Package. I installed resistors on each connector to bypass the system as I found as information on this forum. I put 5.6 ohm 10w on the front set, and 2.2 ohm 10w one the rear one. Since then all lights are warning on my dashboard. And it shows me like its Running as FWD so only front tires are working !

Need your help guys.

Regards,

·
Registered
798 Posts
My guess is you probably forgot to reconnect a wheel sensor or damaged it in the process while replacing your shocks. In the mean time, you can turn off your VSD switch.

I was a bit surprised when it happened to me the first time as well. It was a weird feeling being able to spin my front wheels while I powered out of a corner.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Thanks a lot for your reply. I want to know if you have an idea about the resistors that you have used. I attach the mine in this reply.

Thx
Those are a bit overkill but fine and shouldn't cause any issues. When it comes to resistors, over-spec'd is always better as you don't want heat related issues breaking down your resistors.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Finally it was the FR sensor. It was damaged during the struts replacement. Now all lights off excepting The Sport mode. I'm scared to reinstall the resistors and broke another sensor :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts