Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there,

All you "X" owners in the bay area? Are we planning to gather up one of these days while it's still dry and chat about our beautiful SUV's?

I would love to see when that would be possible?

any takers in setting a meeting up? suggestions? timing? dates?

locations?

let me know.

thanks,
FUNSUV

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I believe the "veterans" of the group are thinking of a "spring picnic" sometime in late March or April. I also would like to attend. Depending on the timing I may miss out. I have a granddaughter due mid-March (out of State,) and a possible business trip to Memphis in April. Holding my breath though, as I would like to attend any meet with this fine group.:4:

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'd love it!

Another meet would be great. For you new folks, here are two links to our first outing:

The Gallery

Descriptions

--Marne

·
Registered
78 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
49 Posts
Sounds good to me:cool:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Bump!
Personally, I think we should aim for the Fall when the temperatures are at least more conducive to outdoor activities. I would say from mid-Sept through Mid Oct..like before...is a good time IMHO. We have fewer people on vacations at that time, the roads to the fun places will be less crowded, etc. . . .
- DaleB (from the "this could be tricky" thread

I myself look forward to a fun meet, just want to make sure a selected date doesn't conflict with 4 college football games I have tickets for (Sep.6; Sep.20; Oct.4; Oct.25) in that time frame. :roadtrip: :roadtrip: :roadtrip: :roadtrip:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I am in. When?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Maybe we'll even come up from LA!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Count me in. A meeting would be a great idea.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts