Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MDX is coming up for its first service. I've never been to any dealer for service on my Integra. But I'll take the MDX in because of its VTM-4. Anyway, I can go to the following - Seramonte, Hopkins, Burlingame and Sunnyvale. Any input on these guys' service department?

Thanks

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hey Sharky,

I take mine to Los Gatos Acura for service. The service guys are excellent. Been going there 10 years with my old Integra, TL and now MDX. They are great, but may be a bit out of your reach.

Steven's Creek Acura I have heard were also good.

I wasn't impressed with the sales team at Sunnyvale Acura, so I have no experience with their service team.

You may want to also check out the dealer ratings to find out about any service feedback.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Los Gatos Acura

I'll always be an advocate for them in the service area. I've contacted them in order to help out a customer or two out your way in the past. While the other dealers that I tried to work with in the bay area were somewhat stand-offish, the advisor at Los Gatos that I talked to only cared about one thing....satisfying the customer.

And that has earned them a Hondacuraworld "thumbs up!" :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
I take my TL to Hopkins all the time, they are relatively lower priced than other dealerships considering the area it's in. They are not open on weekends though, and early morning appts will get you in and out quickly.

Sunnyvale is pretty good too for service. But I don't think I've heard any positive comments about Seramonte.

Burlingame? Is that Mike Harvey Acura? If so, they are good too.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
sharky-

Read up on the VTM4 service over in 'maintenance'... anybody can do it- easier than an oil change- just need to by the fluid and washers from the dealer.

Ard

1 - 7 of 7 Posts