Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can there be somewhere on the forum to have a rating system for dealer services and our experiences?

The current rating system seems to contain mostly of people's experiences in buying/leasing their X.

Now that we've got the X ... we need a good place to service it.

:2:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
teamTMS said:
Can there be somewhere on the forum to have a rating system for dealer services and our experiences?

The current rating system seems to contain mostly of people's experiences in buying/leasing their X.

Now that we've got the X ... we need a good place to service it.

:2:
Personally you have to feel out each dealer starting with the closest one to you. I can get a feeling once I talk to the service manager and get to see the tech's working , whether it's a good dealer or not. Also try to get a refferal from a friend or neighbor who owns an acura.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think a place to rate dealer service departments would be great. I didn't read the original post as asking for advice on how to find a good service department (although that might be a fair interpretation), I see it as asking if we could have a place on this forum to rate the service departments of various dealerships based on our experiences with them. I would be very interested in hearing what others have to say about the service they get at the dealership of their choice, as well as voicing my opinion!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: HEY this is more than a forum!

renov8r said:
Folks those features are right here:

http://www.acuramdx.org/drview.php

We need to do a better job of increasing the response, but the input/response/view system is already used by a few..
We need more members to post there!

J

·
0 Posts
It seems to me . . .

many of the postings, in the Virginia Dealers section at least, are by salesmen pretending to be owners, stating how great they are. What is to prevent this from happening? These Virginia postings are over a year old! There are no dates or names for identification. I think the dealers rating section is a joke! Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but these are just my observations, other people might feel differently. Look under Virginia Radley Acura ratings (where I bought my MDX) to see what I mean about how salesmen can do their own postings. The same postings have been there for over a year. Not very helpful to new buyers. I've said before that there should be some means of telling who is doing the posting but nothing has ever been done to change the format.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Good sugestions!

johnnyreb said:
many of the postings, in the Virginia Dealers section at least, are by salesmen pretending to be owners, stating how great they are. What is to prevent this from happening? These Virginia postings are over a year old! There are no dates or names for identification. I think the dealers rating section is a joke! Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but these are just my observations, other people might feel differently. Look under Virginia Radley Acura ratings (where I bought my MDX) to see what I mean about how salesmen can do their own postings. The same postings have been there for over a year. Not very helpful to new buyers. I've said before that there should be some means of telling who is doing the posting but nothing has ever been done to change the format.
Let's hope this can be implemented in the next 'upgrade'...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts