Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, Timmy Boy,
Last time I posted a group buy on the liners I think you did well.
Lets try this month on the Seperation Net. Everyone knows they need one.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Separation Net -- Should You??

Separation Net:

IMHO is NOT one of Acura's finest options. It is a little difficult to install/remove. If you are getting it as a pet barrier, the pets [doggies in our case] can go around the net [doesn't really cover side-side].

I am not saying that the option is bad, I am merely saying that I expected more ...

:(

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
i thought Tim said he wasnt doing GB anymore? He was going to do montly specials.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx for the info on the nets. Not sure If i want one, but I need one for Chocolate Lab, and Twins in second seats. Now What??
:confused:

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
you're right about the group buys

This GB thing got really confusing for everyone involved, so for the time being we're just going to do the monthlys.

Besides which, there's no room on the sep nets to really do any better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have a seperation net and i actually thought it was great...it tightens up real well, and i guess my dog is 70lbs and the other is 24lbs so they can't go around the sides.

but i think its great.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
J LEE,
Do you leave the Net up 24-7 or do you take it down, and does it bother your visibility. We will be taking our Choco Lab to River with us occasionally.

·
Registered
121 Posts
i'll tell you, the day i brought the MDX home I placed a $500 order with Tim @ hondaacuraworld

i bought the cargo liner to go with the seperation net. the cargo liner is awesome. the adhesive velcro thingys are a little weak but overall good clean tight fit. if your lab loves the water then loves to jump in the car, this is the thing for you.

i leave my seperation net up always. i take my dog to the park everyday so i need it and when he jumps in with those muddy paws,well, i just don't care thanks to the liner.

i also eventually decided to put a travel crate in the cargo area that he goes in...i have two dogs and the big one used to always trample the little one in the back of the car so we had to confine him. :eek:

but otherwise it doesn't block visibility, at least i don't notice it anymore.

jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Golden Retriever has found a way to worm through the sides of the separation net, so, if they really want to get out, they will.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have noticed that the majority of the members ordering seperation nets seem to have pets.

I purchased mine to keep the cargo from going into the passenger compartment when I have a full load. This way I can stack items higher than the seat.

I haven't used it yet, but I installed it when it arrived. It was very easy to install and strong material.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts