Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow MDXers!
After 12 years of having my MDX its time to part ways with her. She is a beauty. I am the original owner. She was very well maintained, Mobil 1 synthetic oil from day 1. The engine is still strong, no tapping or knocking at all. A/C blows very cold. Transmission & radiator was replaced under warranty by Acura @ 100k miles due to a defect in the radiator. At that time I also did the timing belt, water pump, & plugs, In the past few weeks the following items were replaced new: Starter, Alternator, front & rear struts, O2 sensor. Tinted front windows, all leather is in excellent shape, no cuts or tears. There is a very minor dent above the drivers front wheel which happened in a parking lot. The only reason why I am selling it is because my father needs to use an electric wheelchair now which is too heavy to tow on the back and we need to get a van to make it easier to get in and out of. I have added a link to my cars.com listing. Any questions please ask! I need to get something soon as my father will be getting back out of the hospital soon.

2003 Acura MDX Touring, $6,000 - Cars.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts