Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

After getting an iPhone 11 Pro and connecting it to my 2013 MDX (Tech), it seems when connected via USB that selecting songs from within the same playlist is not working for me. It The first selection will play but for any subsequent selection, it just stops momentarily and keeps on playing the same song.

I can go and select a song from a different playlist no problem. It seems specific to songs within the same playlist - and it doesn't matter which playlist it is. Of course, this problem is when using the selector knob to navigate the songs. It works just fine when performed on the iPhone directly.

I know - weird problem. I haven't yet tried another device to see if it's just my problem or model specific. None of my previous iPhones have experienced this problem.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I finally tried my wife's iPhone 7. Same problem. Could it be the new iOS 13 that's causing this problem?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm let me try with my Iphone as my ipod is running ios7 or something.
ok - please do. thanks.

I tried using the Spotify app and started a playlist on shuffle - I could change songs from within a Spotify playlist no problem.

So the problem seems to be only with Music app playlists so far. I guess I could try another music app as another test...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So the problem seems to be only with Music app playlists so far. I guess I could try another music app as another test...
I tried another music app (with the same mp3 playlists on my phone) - same problem.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts