Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you get into the "secret" menu on a 2020 Advance?
What are some common changes people make or is it not worth the bother?
Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What features are you looking for ?
What "secret" menu?
I've seen on other generations there is a sequence of buttons to push that brings up a menu that gets you to some functions not available from the "normal" screens.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think you’re referring to the Diagnostic Menus.

I have a 2015 and I can access it by holding Settings + Info + Back for 5 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was hoping to reset some of the defaults for the infotainment system but they weren't any I could find.

·
Registered
373 Posts
On my 17, the sound from a music CD is "tone flat", meaning not a whole lot of bass. Radio and USB flash drive music all kick ass if turned up loud enough. I heard that there was some setting in the "secret menu" that can help that but have not found it. Anyone know?

·
Registered
506 Posts
On my 17, the sound from a music CD is "tone flat", meaning not a whole lot of bass. Radio and USB flash drive music all kick ass if turned up loud enough. I heard that there was some setting in the "secret menu" that can help that but have not found it. Anyone know?
I can't say for sure because I haven't played around with those settings (not sure if I even have that menu on my base trim) but I vaguely remember seeing somewhere that audio quality improves when you disable the ASC (Active Sound Control. Not even sure if that setting exists for this generation as I may have read that on the 2G forum. IIRC the settings didn't "stick" and had to be re-done after each restart.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I’m curious what’s out there (‘20 AWD Tech) but before I do this I’d like to know what others have discovered and how to get back to my “normal” menu settings.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts