Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used this method this morning and it saved me a lot time, so I thought I would share it with the org members (If you’re interested).

I wanted to find out the ‘9000’ number for the high beam bulbs and I knew it was buried somewhere in the 9-page thread “Headlight Bulbs” so this is what I did to find it quickly.

Use the normal org search to find threads that have what you are looking for. The search will bring back one or more threads that contain your search word(s). Open the thread and at the bottom of page 1 click on “show a printable version”. When that opens click on "show all xx posts in this thread on one page". This will open the entire thread (all pages) in your browser window. Note: pictures will not display. If your using MS Explorer click on the tool bar; “edit”, click “find on this page”, enter the word you are looking for and press enter. It will highlight the word if it finds it and you can press enter to go to the next “hit”. Note: when you click “printable version” it opens the whole thread in your current browser window so use the “back” button to get back to the threads page.

I’m sure Netscape has a similar find feature in it for you Netscape users.
:)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
nwaring
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing