Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 SS MDX and...I was messing around in the passenger side the other day and put a nice little scratch about an inch long in my glove box. Is there anything i can do to get rid of it.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
scratch

Scratch on the plastic surface of your dash and glove box area is really difficult to buff out using detailing liquids.

Depending on the depth of the scratch...if it is just at the surface and it is so deep where your nails gets caught when you claw over it...then you can use a real fine sand paper...sand the scratch down then polish it with plastic polish and then coat with plastic/vinyl protectant or conditioner for protection..

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Wow ... I'd be carefull ... then again, the glove box is relatively easy to replace [so maybe, what the heck, go for it]!!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Hi DaleB ... Sorry, I can't follow your response:

** "IF we did not alienate our poster who is also an auto salvage expert" -- Did I say something that was objectionable {not my intent}? If so, pls expain ???

** Also, who is the "poster that is also an auto salvage expert"?

I fear I am missing a whole lot!! :(

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Ohhhh ... gotcha now I think ... don't think you were saying that I alienated dewahl or Fireblade6 ... I think you were suggesting that:

** nurplex [or whatever] has an "inexpensive" glove box if one was needed.

** nurplex might even still be selling to AcuraMDX members even after he was given such a rough time.

Sure hope I am reading this right now ... I really don't like pissing people off when that is not what I intended to do!!

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
nurplermdx is gone?

I wanted to get some info on parts. I sent a PM, but got no response. :8:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts