Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoop! There it is! :2:

Finally took delivery of our 2003 Midnight Blue Pearl MDX with Touring and Navigation pkg. This is after months of research (been on here since May '02 but started reading even before that) we finally made the decision to order the car in September, initially we couldn't decide between the Sandstone and the Midnight Blue but you can see what the final result it and we have no regret for the choice. 4 months in waiting and had a little problem with delivery (see my post at http://acuramdx.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9238&highlight=delivery+problem), but now the car has finally arrived and we are enjoying every minute with it.

Thanks to all who have helped with providing information, helping with making decision, etc. I can only hope my next vehicle purchase will be less painful (oh the "waiting" kills me) but still have such a helpful group of people for advice.

Because of our little delivery problem, I arranged with the dealership to add on the Wood Meter Trim option free of charge, and put my MDX on a flatbed and truck it to my house which is over 100 miles away. Kelly Ritchie at Niello Acura in Sacramento has been really pleasant to deal with and has been really helpful with providing updates, etc. My wife and I also got a pair of Acura keychains and MDX travel mugs (not sure if these are standard, just thought I would mention it).

Tim's delivery of Cargo Liner and Cargo Cover was just on-time. I'm planning to add the All Weather Mats, Painted Rear Spoiler, Acura Chrome Sidesteps, etc.

Anyways, here are some quick pictures for you all to enjoy. Being in the Bay Area, I have seen many MDXs around but not a MBP just yet. :2:

-Henry

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
henry_atwork,

Congratulations! I am beginning to like Midnight Blue Pearl more and more.:4:

·
Registered
10,544 Posts
Congratulations

henry_atwork, Nice X, nice pics. I agree with EXCALIBUR, the more I see the blue, the more I like it. I look forward to meeting you at the next meet.:4:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Beautiful car. Beautiful colour! Congrats. :2:

2003 SS MDX - cdn model - res,back up sensor,Husky all weather floor mats

·
Registered
84 Posts
henry_atwork said:
Say it with me!

Whoop! There it is! :2:
Whoop! There it is! She's so beautiful! Every new MDX puts a tear in my eye. Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
henry,
Very nice X, excellent photo work too. You're going to love those chrome side steps. Congrats :29:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Looks Great~~~ Congrats~~ :D

·
3,109 Posts
Excellent choice, Enjoy! :7:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts