Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where there are pictures to show what sagebrush and sandstone look like? The quality of the Pilot website looks like a cheap cartoon. :16: I am sure the Pilot's look better in person.

I tried looking for Pilots listed on cars.com. There were 19 but none had pictures attached. Is there a pilot org where some proud owner might have a picure of his spanking new sagebrush pilot displayed?

:8:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sandstone just came out this week for the pilot...there are one or two folks that have picked theres up and posted them on the sister site http://www.honda-pilot.org/

Production just started for Sagebrush this week, no pictures yet...Probably next week on the same site.

I predict both colors will be hot sellers on the Pilot and MDX

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks davisdog,

Are you sure that website is correct? I keep bombing out when I click on it.:rolleyes:

might be our flaky network here at work :3:

·
Registered
10 Posts
yup I'm positive about that...it's run by the same guys as here and setup the same (although you need to register separately)...but I've been having issues getting too it for the last couple hours also, so they must be having problems...keep trying hopefully they will clear it up soon

:3:

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can anyone explain the difference in "Metallic" paint color. Since some color choices will say metallic, does it mean this is a better quality color than the others? Do they have metal flakes mixed in the paint or is it just the way the color comes across?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts