Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas? You can't even build a car on the acura web page to see what it would look like. I suspect this is because it has the quartz interior. Do we know when this will beout?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Yup, November...and the admins for the Acura website said it would be added to the build and price there in November as well...

Can't wait for mine!! :2:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Sage Brush - What is it (really)?

I think this may be the color for me. I also like the quartz interior! However, I can't get a good idea of how it really looks. The brochure and web sites both have vague indications. Even the paint chip in the brochure is a question. It almost looks like the granite green in my 2002 brocure.

I've heard Honda uses this on the Odyssey but when I went to the dealer there wasn't one to be found.

Does anyone have a photo with decent lighting of what the Sage Brush Pearl looks like on any vehicle? All the ones on the web don't do it. Remember last year on granite green how on Acura's web site it looked olive green and in real lfe it was grey?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Mod

·
Registered
452 Posts
Here is the best representation of Sage Brush yet and I found this at the odyclub.com site. Having seen a Sage Brush Odyssey in person, I can say, like the picture, it is more of a steel blue with a hint of green rather than the brown/black look the websites keep on giving.

Sage Bush Odyssey Pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
MDX4now said:
Here is the best representation of Sage Brush yet and I found this at the odyclub.com site. Having seen a Sage Brush Odyssey in person, I can say, like the picture, it is more of a steel blue with a hint of green rather than the brown/black look the websites keep on giving.

Sage Bush Odyssey Pictures
It could be granite 'blue'....:D

·
Registered
452 Posts
Picture 2:

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Picture 3:

Attachments

·
Registered
452 Posts
Acura.com MDX Sage Brush Picture:

As far as I can see, this gives the best representation of Sage Brush out of all the other cooperate Honda/Acura online/brochure photos, for this picture really shows the blue-green of the color, especially towards the front of the car.....yet I must say, even this picture is darker than in real life, which I think is a shame, because it really doesn't let anyone get to know the true color well enough until they see them in person. Same goes for Havasu Blue. The online representation at the "build your own" area is awful. It looks more sea foam green than baby blue.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for posting those pictures. If anyone gets a shot (real picture) of an MDX in that color I would appreciate it. No one has come up with that yet!

I'd have to say this color looks like a good substitute for the popular but retired granite green. I still am impressed every time I see a granite green MDX. :4:

Mod

·
Registered
452 Posts
Sage Brush Pearl won't go into production on the MDX until November, so we're going to have to wait a little longer to see Sage Brush on a MDX :(

But having seen it on the Odyssey and Pilot, it's certainly a very nice color in my opinion.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Here is the Sage Brush Pearl w/ Quartz interior, on a Honda Pilot. I'm sure the MDX will look the same, (at least i hope so!)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts