Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Read Only
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 MDX Tech Package which the previous owner had already installed running boards on. All well and good until, due to my own fault, the end cap to one of the running boards is popped off. I was hoping someone might know where I could purchase just the end cap replacement? I've done a little searching but all I can find are running boards, but not just the one piece. Thank you in advance for any help!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Here you go. Had to do the same thing. I needed the front caps to make my aftermarket boards look OEM. The boards themselves were fine but the caps they included were poor.

OEM Acura MDX 2010 RUNNING BOARD (SPORT) (2) parts
Thanks for the link. I have the same issues with aftermarket end caps not fitting 100%. However at $70 for the endcaps(07-09), I'll just live with it for now as I have other priorities but nice to know that you can purchase these separately. I always thought you could only buy the whole thing as a kit.

:29:

·
Registered
353 Posts
I paid so little for the aftermarket boards from Craigslist. Someone bought them for a Pilot and realized they wouldn't fit. So even with the OEM caps it was worth it for me. That and I literally could not use the caps it came with. I only needed front caps and paid $17 each for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts