Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Rubber floor mats

6K views 30 replies 24 participants last post by  raddray 
#1 ·
I just picked my 2003 last week. Since the winter is coming soon here in Wisconsin, I'm planing on ordering the Acura rubber mats and cargo mat. Are they worth $91 and $102 respectfully?

#27 ·
I spoke to Tim earlier and he said they changed the 2003 Acura floor mats. They have a part number ending in "201" for '03 vs. "200" for previous years and they should fit an '03 MDX perfectly.

I called my local dealer (Hopkins in Redwood City, CA) and they special ordered the '03 mats today and should be in tomorrow. They will swap the new with the one I got. I ordered them when I got my '03 SS MDX.

Ace28

#28 ·
Any chance that for '03 they also added a color of all-weather floor mat that matches the Saddle interior? Or do I still need to look at the WeatherTechs for all-weather mats?

...........You can have any color Acura all-weather floor mats you want... as long as they're black. :(

#29 ·
Ace28 said:
I spoke to Tim earlier and he said they changed the 2003 Acura floor mats. They have a part number ending in "201" for '03 vs. "200" for previous years and they should fit an '03 MDX perfectly.
Just checked my box and saw that it ended in "201" It does fit perfectly. Sorry, I don't have a digital camera (forgot to ask Santa) or else I would have taken some pictures for you all.

#31 ·
hondacuraworld said:
This came out in a bulletin. The "201" mat will fit any year, while the "200" floor mat will fit just 01 and 02. We've made sure that all mats shipped will fit the vehicle that it calls for.
Do the 201 cover more area in the front drivers side?(Dead pedal area and under gas pedal)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.