Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked my 2003 last week. Since the winter is coming soon here in Wisconsin, I'm planing on ordering the Acura rubber mats and cargo mat. Are they worth $91 and $102 respectfully?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
miro said:
I just picked my 2003 last week. Since the winter is coming soon here in Wisconsin, I'm planing on ordering the Acura rubber mats and cargo mat. Are they worth $91 and $102 respectfully?
Not sure about rubber mats, but cargo tray is very useful.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Weathertec

Don't know about the Acura mats. A lot of us like the Weathertec mats. I have them in my MDX and my wife's TL. You can see them at mats.com, but buy them from Tim.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have the All Season Floor Mats..

Love them.. you'll love them right after the rain or right after a painball game.. with all those mud and dirt..

when you got home.. just take it out.. and blast them with water!

nothing will ever "stick" in the fur! heh (there's none to stick with)

:2:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Got them and love them

I highly recommend them. I got them last month and they are great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got mine yesterday (ordered from Tim last week Thursday). The fitment is very good except of rear mat on the passenger side. But overall they seem to be of a good quality.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Re: Cargo tray

soon said:
Must the 3rd row seats be up to use the cargo tray?
You use cargo tray while your third row seats are FOLDED.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Since I didn't get a discount when buying my '02 MDX.....I asked for the all season floor mats and the cargo tray. They are awsome, I think they trap like a gallon of water each or something. One problem is the driver floormat, it dosen't cover the whole floor!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I received the cargo tray from the dealer and bought the OEM rubber mats from Handa-Accessories online. They are GREAT and a lifesaver for your carpet.

·
Registered
699 Posts
MMDDXX said:
1 stupid question,

Do you have to remove the current carpet mat to install the new weather proof mat?
No, you don't have to remove the current carpet mat. On the other hand, if you want to leave it, that works, too. For my MDX, I removed the front original mats but left the rear. It's up to you.

·
Registered
39 Posts
The mats will install over the old mats but will not "clip" into place -- they simply lay over the factory mats. I left the factory mats and put the rubber ones right on top without any problem.

They have been a LIFESAVER.

·
3,109 Posts
photos please....

Could you guys post some photos of both the Weathertec and the Acura all season mats please? The ones on the sales web sites are small, can't tell the differance. Thanx!

·
Registered
446 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Link No Good?......

I got the custom error 404 message....

·
Registered
446 Posts
Fixed link above

:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
3,109 Posts
Thanx.

Know where some large photos of the Acura ones are ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts