Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2011 MDX Tech/Ent. Love the truck and got a pretty good deal even from an Acura dealer! Anyway, everything is great except, I don’t really like the look of the roof rack and can’t decide whether to keep it or take it off. I’ve have other RDX’s and MDX’s and non of them had roof racks. It’s only about $150 in moldings to replace replace the rack but I don’t know if I’m doing myself and the value of the car a disservice...lol! I did put the factory hitch and wiring on to tow my trailer, use the bike rack and do Home Depot runs! And i don’t ever seeing myself putting kayaks on the roof...lol! Opinions?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I vote stay.
I think the racks make our generation look great!
I added black side rails and Thule Aeroblades to my '13 GLM Advance and I love the look.

-Mojo

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I like the look of the MDX with roof rack. More SUV and less mini-van look. You could always remove the cross bars.

·
Registered
229 Posts
its your choice if you dont like it remove it, i dont think these things can hold much of anything anyways,
i personally dont like them

·
Registered
695 Posts
I like the roof rack myself. My 11 has one, and I have used it to move a large step ladder, etc...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts