Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Um... as i was going to pick up a pizza for dinner tonight, i ACCIDENTALLY ran over a raccoon... with the X... I felt a thud, and weird crunch... damn i feel bad... but if it was in any other car... my car would've went everywhere... glad i had the X... sorry for the poor creature though... damn... oh well... just wanted to let you know that if you drive over any animals, you are safe in your X...:(

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Bling. . . how about anti-war protesters? Then again, the raccoons are probably much more cleaner. . .

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hahaha LL, u always know how to brighten up this forum... haha i wish i ran over them... i wouldnt have felt bad... actually... i wouldn't have minded... those people are wasting their time... oh well... poor raccoon...

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Bling. . . just don't go hitting deer. . . I've seen the aftermaths and usually the deer and car lose.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep... that's what i've heard... those suckers are big and they are pretty rigid... kinda feels like slammin into a wall... at least that's what i've heard... but as for those antiwar protestors... that's like runnin a hot knife through butter... :p

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Imagine driving through this crowd?

Attachments

·
Registered
653 Posts
Glad to hear you are safe. I hit a racoon once, poor fella. I think I only grazed him though so he was ok. But tonight, we were driving home and I just missed a deer because my wife shrieked and freaked me out so I jammed the brakes :eek:

One lucky dear;)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Now you're talking......

laborlitigator said:
Imagine driving through this crowd?
........MY LANGUAGE :29: ......now let me go one step further and say: Imagine driving through that crowd in a HUMMER at 120mph!!!....Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2: :5:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laborlitigator said:
Bling. . . Then again, the raccoons are probably much more cleaner. . .
I don't think I would want their "TRAITOR-OUS" (wonder if there is such a word) foul stench all over my MDX, now would I??!! ........and God forbid that stench reaches my nostrils, and I get their disease, and also become a r*tard!! :eek:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think I would want their "TRAITOR-OUS" (wonder if there is such a word) foul stench all over my MDX, now would I??!! ........and God forbid that stench reaches my nostrils, and I get their disease, and also become a r*tard!!

:21: :19: :21: :18: :21:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Don't they have jobs during the day?

h

Attachments

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
BLACK-BLING-MDX said:
Um... as i was going to pick up a pizza for dinner tonight, i ACCIDENTALLY ran over a raccoon... with the X... I felt a thud, and weird crunch... damn i feel bad... but if it was in any other car... my car would've went everywhere... glad i had the X... sorry for the poor creature though... damn... oh well... just wanted to let you know that if you drive over any animals, you are safe in your X...:(
Ouch, too bad for the critter, it could always be worse, you could have runover a skunk!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah well... i still have to go check and see if the guts splattered all over the x... well there goes my weekend washing the darn thing... anyways it's raining, maybe the guts will just come off...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha sgtglok, that's one hott vehicle... i wouldnt come near it! nice work with photoshop... you got too much time on ur hands!! nice job though... but i'd get a like a huge machine gun put on top of mine...

·
Registered
840 Posts
Why u calling them traitors? That's too extreme if you ask me.

They just want an assurance of some sort that the administration is not taking everyone along for a ride, and just imposing imperialistic practices all over the places of the world that are financially attractive (short/med/long run, doesn't matter), while covering it up in honey and spice and bullcrap like "Saddam is in bed with Osama and we have the pics!" junk.

And so far...everytime these people ask for it, no one can give them assurance that it's anything BUT what they are suspcious of. Hence I can't really blame them.

Politics SUCK. You dunno WHO the hell is telling the truth. Who are we to know? SIGH. Just keep me out of that mess. I got lotsa driving to do...:1:

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
very true ndahbar... very true... god it snowed in cleveland today... so whacky...

·
Registered
66 Posts
I, for one, support the protest... in a way. Now, hear me out before starting flaming away:

- a war is always a terrible thing. There are casualties, both during and long after it is over. So, that people want to oppose it, I can understand.

- ndahbar is right: the governement hasn't made, again IMHO, a good case of why they're going there. To free the people ? To steal the oil ? To prevent the next 9/11 ? To kill Saddam as a revenge ? Every good argument as an equally good counter argument (except if you watch Fox :D , but there are always exceptions to confirm a rule !)

- but the best reason why I support the fact that there are protests is for a simple reason: FREEDOM. At a time where people are saying that the US is an arrogant bully, that they're no better than Iraq, the simple fact that people can go down the street and voice their differences without the risk of being put in jail, shot (or ran over by a MDX or a Hummer :rolleyes: ) shows the world what this country is about.

This said, I support (and feel sorry for :( ) the troops, both US and UK ones, even though I'm still not convinced (personal opinion) they should be there in the first place.

you can start flaming now...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts