Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I only had the car for a few months and this ended up happening. I don't really want to get into details but I was told the car launched about 6ft in the air and went about 60ft into the woods with a large tree ultimately stopping the car. The car saved my life.

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
I hope you and your family are A-OK from this? Sounds like the MDX did its job so you can go home to your family. Any plans to replace with same model or jump ship?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hope you and your family are A-OK from this? Sounds like the MDX did its job so you can go home to your family. Any plans to replace with same model or jump ship?
Luckily it was just myself in the car. I did like the car a lot but I dont know if I would et the same year. The transmission was weird and the Bluetooth delay was VERY annoying!! Not sure if it got better with the '18's and up?

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
You might have to go for the hybrid MDX to get away from the 9AT. The +18 come with carplay and that is very nice option to have if you are having issues with streaming Bluetooth.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Glad to see you’re ok! It looks like it’s totaled but try and make sure that it is. You don’t want that car back repaired.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts