Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a '03 Sage X with the navi and res. I have not seen this color on the road where I live (all Black, silver, & white). Has anyone seen this color & what do you think? Also, will the factory chrome side steps look good on this bad boy? :D

Thanks all, great site!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Very familiar with it - I have it! :D

I like it very much, looks great. There are several messages around if you do a search on what people think (range of opinions), and I have a set of pictures inside and out at http://www.pokeyweb.com/mdx Hope they help!

Enjoy, and welcome to the club (soon...).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83 Posts
Nice color ml!

I haven't seen one of these on the road yet either. Looks very similar to the granite green, which last year was the best X color imho, and have no idea why Acura decided to discontinue it. Thanks for the pics, and 1SageMDX, enjoy yours!!!

lilypad
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,474 Posts
1SageMDX said:
Also, will the factory chrome side steps look good on this bad boy?

!
Very nice color.:29:

IMHO chrome side step will look great with your MDX. :18:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
335 Posts
Re: Nice color ml!

lilypad said:
I haven't seen one of these on the road yet either. Looks very similar to the granite green, which last year was the best X color imho, and have no idea why Acura decided to discontinue it. Thanks for the pics, and 1SageMDX, enjoy yours!!!

lilypad
I agree totally, which is why I took a chance and ordered it early on. I've seen a GG around my neighborhood and really liked the look of it, so I was hoping the SBP would be similar and I think it is. I was ecstatic when I finally saw how it looked in person. :1: Now I can't spend enough time in it. :4:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,544 Posts
1SageMDX said:
I just ordered a '03 Sage X with the navi and res. I have not seen this color on the road where I live (all Black, silver, & white). Has anyone seen this color & what do you think? Also, will the factory chrome side steps look good on this bad boy? :D

Thanks all, great site!!!!
Good choice! I think you'll like it. Personally, my three favorite colors are SS, GG, SBP.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input

I feel really good now! Thanks everybody for your input. Can't wait 'til February!!!! :2: Mlkeller...great photos.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top