Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Riddle Acura found a way to screw up a very succesful sale.

The process of ordering and buying the MDX were great, however after the sale they totally screwed up!

First, they sent the pay-off check for my trade in to the wrong address! So I received a call from my bank telling me my account was delinquent. When I called Riddle Acura they said all was well, and not to worry. They sent another check Monday and it still has not made it to the Bank:3:

Secondly, since I'm in the USAF, and I have already paid for my 03 registration in Florida, I wanted a registration/tag transfer. Even though we made the deal that way, when Riddle Acura sent me the paperwork to sign it was for a new tag and an additional $240!:3:

Riddle Acura said it was the easiest way to go! What disregard for customer satisfaction! Unvalibable! So now, I'm having to do all the paperwork and telephone calls to Florida myself. :3:

I have had to straighten-out all their screw-ups for MSRP to boot!:3:

However, they got lucky, because I have already done the phone survey with Acura and I gave them all fives!:3:

Are there any other Acura surveys after the initial one? Do I have any other way to complaint to Acura?

I don't think I'm asking to much after buying a $45K vehicle from these idiots!:3: :3:

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Take deep breaths. . . just look at your X and your troubles will melt away. . . deep breaths.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
laborlitigator said:
Take deep breaths. . . just look at your X and your troubles will melt away. . . deep breaths.
laborlitigator

Thanks, I needed that!:1:

·
Registered
356 Posts
You could email them this thread. Or maybe they just won't care.

They were dumb enough to say it was "easier that way". Wow!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Tell them you posted a comment here and on the Dealer review section. Give them web site address. This was the phrase a friend told me he used when unhappy " I will make it my life's mission to tell everyone I meet about the lousy service I got at (fill in name of business here)."

I got lousy treatment at Acura of Boston, did not buy from them, and whenever I get a chance (like this one) I mention what a weasel dealer they are. Do not give them your hard earned money. I feel better now :D .

·
Registered
443 Posts
Acura of Boston? Lousy treatment? Come on!!! :) Just kidding! These guys should not be in business - they can care less about customers, leave alone customer service! :)

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mdxxxx said:
Just think, months from now, you'll be laughing at this incident...:D
I'll be laughing when all these issues are resolved! Thanks guys!:1:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Casique,

I'm sorry to hear about the way they treated you.

I would really let Acura know about this ordeal if I were you. If Acura hears more complaints about this dealership, I'm sure, they will take some sort of action.
"Little drops of water make a mighty ocean"

good luck

ACURA CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFO

Your local dealer is the first stop for any questions or concerns about your U.S. Acura vehicle. For further assistance, feel free to contact Acura Client Services. You can get in touch with us several ways:

BY PHONE
Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific Standard time at the toll-free number (800) 382-2238

BY FAX
(310) 783-3535

BY MAIL
Acura Client Services
1919 Torrance Blvd.
Torrance, CA 90501-2746

·
Registered
449 Posts
I could feel your frustration regarding the trade-in and the pay off. Rallye Acura made a huge mistake and actually paid my bank way too much money and then they had the audacity to ask me for the money back (which is normal, as it is not my money) and then tell me that my MDX won't be available for another few months due to their schedule screwup!! It is like they take the money with one hand and then slap me with the other. They were also very sneaky in that they left a voice mail and email message saying to call them regarding my MDX, never mentioning that it was an overpayment. Imagine my excitement when I got the messages thinking that my MDX was here. Sorry had to vent alittle everytime I see somebody get screwed over by the stealers!!:1:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, today I took care of my registration transfer myself, after calling Florida DMV and having the paperwork faxed to me!

Just called my bank, and they STILL DO NOT have payment!

Incredible!:3:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Wow... it did take them that LONG to wired the money into your account?? @[email protected] Ask them to do it in front of you.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The saga is finally over!

The pay-off for my trade in finally made it to the right place two weeks after trading it in for my 03 X! Amazing but true!:2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts