·
Registered
248 Posts

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Too cool

:2: :5: :29: :10: :15: :21:

If we had had all this months ago no telling how many posts we would have piled up:rolleyes:

·
Registered
285 Posts
problems with the link....

Daniel-

i was trying to access the response link from an e-mail update (someone posted responses to the thread i subscribed, and i got an e-mail with a link in it)... it used to be able to pop up a window and display the very last post of the specific thread... with the new version of the forum, it displayed some error messages saying the link doesn't exist.... i tried several times with 2 different machines and two connections (one at home with dial-up, the other at work with T1), neither one works.... i don't know if anyone else is experiencing the same problem, if so, you might want to take a look at it.... thanks......

·
Registered
285 Posts
found out why...

Hi, Daniel-

i found out the reason for the above abnormalty.... the new forum's address got changed from acuramdx.org to acuramdx.phpwebhosting.com.... but in the e-mail updates, it still uses old web address, causing the missing link problem... you might want to make some updates there....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: found out why...

jj_mdx said:
Hi, Daniel-

i found out the reason for the above abnormalty.... the new forum's address got changed from acuramdx.org to acuramdx.phpwebhosting.com.... but in the e-mail updates, it still uses old web address, causing the missing link problem... you might want to make some updates there....
Daniel-

you might also want to check out the links in the panel, the "control panel", "register" etc.... they don't work either, they are using the old web address too.... thanks.....

·
Registered
32 Posts
Been on vacation for a while and wasn't sure I was at the right site at first. Nice Job:2:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Looks great

Love the new font, email notifications working, and the pages in a thread are great!!!!!:4:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
OK Paul

How did you get your fonts back in your signature? I lost mine in the upgrade; otherwise I am pleased as punch:4:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
OK I figured it out

I had to delete the old signature and re-enter it. I think the old [size] code was causing the problem. Apparently fixed now:p

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: OK Paul

msu79gt82 said:
How did you get your fonts back in your signature? I lost mine in the upgrade; otherwise I am pleased as punch:4:
I still can't get large or small letters in my signature, I thought I was using small letters in past for the details of my vehicle. I can use bold, underlined, color, italized, but can't use size=1 or size =2. They have no effect. Otherwize I love the new features of this site.

·
Administrator
710 Posts
The size is fixed via style sheet. Depending on your browser, style classes take precedent over explicit font size definition.

admin.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
admin said:
The size is fixed via style sheet. Depending on your browser, style classes take precedent over explicit font size definition.

admin.
Actually fonts and size seem to have no affect on posts. Whether its signature or thread. I'm not quite sure what you meant by the above statement, can you re-state so a child like myself can understand! It's a little to much computer talk for me to understand!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
testing sizes

huge large regular small

·
Administrator
710 Posts
Sorry about that. Basically, I programmed the site in a way that allows me to easily change font sizes across the board. So, when a couple of days ago everyone asked me to make the font larger, it only took me a couple of minutes to do. However, the side effect is that you can't change the size of the font while posting or in your sig line.

paul123 said:

Actually fonts and size seem to have no affect on posts. Whether its signature or thread. I'm not quite sure what you meant by the above statement, can't re-state so a child like myself can understand! It's a little to much computer talk for me to understand!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
admin said:
Sorry about that. Basically, I programmed the site in a way that allows me to easily change font sizes across the board. So, when a couple of days ago everyone asked me to make the font larger, it only took me a couple of minutes to do. However, the side effect is that you can't change the size of the font while posting or in your sig line.

Thank you very much I can understand that with no problem.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
well, at least we got colors! and lotsa new smilies :2:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I'm happy with my sig line now

I don't need no stinking sizes:9:

Especially with all the cool toys:15: , er I mean smilies:29:

·
Registered