Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Love It!!!!!

Excellent job on website, it looks and works great. Compliments to the programmer. Reset your cookies and everything works great and better layout.:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
Wow, a lot of work went into this upgrade.

I would ask, however, if we could add another font size (is this done by adding another style set, as in style sheet?) The font size currently in place is rather small (hard to read) on a monitor set to high resolution. Changing the browser's font size won't do any good because the site's font sizes are being controlled through styles.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Now my glasses need glasses!

New look is great. But let's up the message font a couple of points. It's very tiring holding my iMac at arm's length. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
wmquan said:
Wow, a lot of work went into this upgrade.

I would ask, however, if we could add another font size (is this done by adding another style set, as in style sheet?) The font size currently in place is rather small (hard to read) on a monitor set to high resolution. Changing the browser's font size won't do any good because the site's font sizes are being controlled through styles.

yeah font is pretty small... i dont wanna change my font settings everytime i visit the site.... otherwise i love the look, great job!!!!!

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
pages within a thread

anyone having trouble goes thru a thread with numerious pages?
usually there was an area at bottom which allowed you to go to next page, or any page. I only see the next thread, no page change?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Re: pages within a thread

paul123 said:
anyone having trouble goes thru a thread with numerious pages?
usually there was an area at bottom which allowed you to go to next page, or any page. I only see the next thread, no page change?
Yes, you're correct. Also heard that the page # footer isn't appearing on the general forum "view new posts" or "today's active" if there are > 25...

·
Registered
3,218 Posts
And lest we look a gift horse in the mouth, we'll probably see some roughness over the next few days. Daniel and the others here are doing a great job, I've seen sites that are down for days or go up and down for weeks. And it's not like we're paying him!

·
Registered
928 Posts
I luv the new look! 10 Thumbs UP, DAN!!!!
...and I'm the happy owner of the GIGI (featured on the front page) - I volunteered to demo this site and what a surprise it was - to see my G make the front page! :D
The small fonts was one of my original complains and seeing as to how many people agree with me, I think the fonts should go back to 10.

Otherwise, once more, Dan - you're Z MAN! Thanks for the web site, thanks for all your work, thanks for introducing me to such a FINE-looking 'DX crowd! Cheers!

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Sweet

The new look is nice, a big thumbs up.:cool:

The added feature of font control will be fun, not this time though - I'll play later;)

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Font's excellent! :29:

Thanks for the new smilies, too :1:

And thanks again for all the time you put into the upgrade 'n new host...looks great, and is noticably faster than the old site :6:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Netscape Navigator and new site

Anyone else having trouble navigating (no pun intended) the site with Netscape Navigator?
When I use Internet Explorer (which I dislike as a browser), the boxes across the top ("home", "forums", "chat", etc.) light up orange, and I can click on them.

However, when I use Netscape, I can't get these boxes to become "clickable". I am using Netscape Communicator 4.79, because I am very hesitant to use the 6.0 and above versions after beta-testing 6.0.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Otherwise, love the new site!
:p

cbarry

1 - 20 of 43 Posts